You may sign up for challenges for each subwave until two weeks prior to the conclusion of that wave. Due dates for the subwaves are as follows:
Subwave 1: May 1,2008.
Subwave 2: July 1st, 2008.
Subwave 3: September 1,2008.
The day after each subwave is completed, a master list for that subwave will be posted. At the conclusion of Subwave 3, a master list of the entire Sixth Wave will be posted. Please do not archive or post your work elsewhere until after the subwave you contributed to has ended.
1. Challenges can only be claimed twice - once for FIC and once for ART per subwave.
2. Be sure to have your fics beta-read before submitting them to the FQF. If you cannot find a beta, you may certainly post to the FQF asking for someone to do so for you.
3. All artwork and fic is due by the following dates: Subwave 1: May 1, 2008. Subwave 2: July 1, 2008 Subwave 3: September 1st,2008 .
Please do not archive/post your fic or art anywhere else until after the subwave to which you contributed has officially ended.
4. You MUST use the following templates when posting your fic or art to the TrioFQF. Anything posted not using this template will be deleted. You may repost your work using the template.
Place your story or art behind an lj cut tag and make sure you rate your story or artwork.
When posting a FIC, please use the following template:
Your fic goes here underneath an lj cut tag.
When posting ART, please use the following template:
Your art goes here underneath an lj cut tag.
5. Stories have a minimum word count of 500 words. There is no maximum.
6. Please do not post your fic until it is completed. Put it all in one post, please. If your fic is too long for one post, disable comments in the first part and edit in a link leading to the second post, where you may keep comments enabled to receive feedback. All fiction and art must be posted to this community, not your personal LJ or fic/art LJ.
7. Other characters are allowed but as this is a Trio FQF we ask that you focus on the Trio and their relationships with one another.
Any questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to speak up! You can ask questions right here by replying to this post.
The Challenges are located HERE. Please make sure you've read through the list of comments before making a claim in case we've not yet gotten to edit in the latest claims. Thanks!
-tarie and tqpannie, Moderators