1. The idea of them getting caught in the classrooms and secret hallways makes it even more exciting. Claimed as ART for subwave THREE by northernsky_.
2. Circumstances force the Trio back to school for their seventh year, and they're all starting to get a little stir crazy.
3. AU: What if they all hadn't been sorted into the same House? Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by kelticsoul. Claimed as ART for subwave ONE by __hibiscus. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by streets_mcgoo.
4. Hermione and Ron console Harry after Dumbledore's death.
5. Harry tries getting Ron and Hermione together, ends up falling for them both. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by maraudersaffair.
71. One of those last golden days before they leave for the Horcrux hunt. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by marseverlasting.
6. Hermione suspects the boys have feelings for each other, and she feels left out. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by frapperia.
7. First time sex for all three, strictly het and consensual.
8. First time sex for all three, het AND slash. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by streets_mcgoo.
9. Harry has a crush on Draco. Hermione and Ron convince him that they are more than enough for him. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by greek_prophet.
10. The war happened during summer before the trio’s 7th year at Hogwarts. Harry was hit hard and is a shadow of his former self; quiet, and with bizarre remnants of a summer spent fighting for his life against Death Eaters. His best mates must puzzle out his problems and either revive the Harry they remember or make due with the changed one. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by bleakwinters.
11. Using the sharp decline in the number of magical folk as an excuse, the normally uncontroversial Professor Binns assigns a topic: The Evils of Homosexuality for the required 7th year end-of-term reports. The trio considers the bigoted assignment their personal challenge and think a little demonstration might get their point across better. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by faynia. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by earthsong05.
12. The trio are caught in a compromising situation and their parents/guardians are sent for. Ron reckons this will result in death-by-furious-parents, Hermione is afraid her parents will pull her from Hogwarts all together and Harry thinks he can save the day.
13. Harry, Ron, and Hermione got split up from the rest of the Order after a battle. Harry is convinced they won't ever find their way back. Ron and Hermione distract him from these thoughts.
14. One of the trio is attacked by Fenrir Greyback (and lives)on a full moon. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by earthsong05. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by bleakwinters. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by shadows_zephyr.
15. Someone completely unexpected helps get the Trio together. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by jacyevans.
16.Established relationship. One of the trio is permanently injured in the final battle. How do they all cope?
17. The Trio take separate paths after the war; what happens when they're together again? Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by streets_mcgoo.
18. A quiet evening at home with the Trio. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by icegirl99. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by patchfire. Claimed as ART for subwave ONE by be_glomped.
19. The Trio discuss the possibility of having children. Claimed as FIC for subwave one by lorraineblue.
20. Hermione and Ron hook up while they are out Horcrux-hunting; Harry is jealous and lonely. Then they all hook up. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by bksncleverness.
21. The night after Harry defeats Voldemort. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by inell.
22. Ron and Hermione convince Harry to join them, he resists until he can't take it anymore.
23. Hermione nearly dies during the Horcrux hunting. As she recovers, the boys realize that they both have feelings for her. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by chocodance.
24. While Horcrux-hunting, Hermione reveals that she might be pregnant. She also reveals that she's been sleeping with both of them. So which of the boys is the Daddy? And how will this affect the Horcrux hunt? Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by sanj. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by tattooedsiren.
25. Voldie knows about the trio's unique relationship and captures Ron and Hermione. How will Harry get them back?
26. One of the Trio admits a surprising kink/fantasy; the other two agree to indulge it. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by wonderfulwrites. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by rule_number_7.
27. The boys are willing to share Hermione but not sleep with each other; she tries to use magic to complete the triangle.
28. Two of the Trio suspect that the third is being unfaithful. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by rule_number_7.
29. The Weasleys object to the idea of a polyamorous relationship. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by patchfire.
30. A powerful spell has unexpected consequences for all three of them. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by meesha1971
31. The Trio are forced to out themselves after one of them is implicated in a crime/scandal. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by hildigunnur.
32. Ginny's perspective on the Trio's relationship. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by virginia_bell. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by patchfire.
33. Some sort of spell or potion goes horribly awry (yay for Plot Device MagicTM ), and Harry is left feeling all the physical sensations that Ron does. Ron is, ahem, involved with Hermione, and Harry ends up experiencing their sex life vicariously, which leads to R/Hr becoming H/R/Hr. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by shocolate.
34. In their early twenties, the Trio don't have jobs, share a flat and have an aquarium. Ron ends up bickering with Hermione over chores and Hermione turns to Harry, who ends up trying to calm them both down.
35. Ron returns from Death Eater Captivity to find that Harry and Hermione are together. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by southernwitch69.
36. Being covered in Exploding Dark Lord™ at the Final Battle leaves the Trio with super-sensitised skin, and they need to stay in almost constant contact. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by faynia.
37. Ron and Hermione are married, but he is sterile - they call on Harry for his sperm.
38. After some years together, Hermione finally reveals that she and Susan Bones had an affair as schoolgirls.. Ron and Harry show her they don't care what she'd done in the past.
39. Both Harry and Ron have feelings for Hermione. She is convinced that they also have feelings for each other. Harry agrees. Ron is going to take some convincing. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by gala_apples.
40. Harry returns to the Dursley's for the last few weeks before his Seventeenth Birthday and as promised, Ron and Hermione return with him. The way the Dursley's treat all three of them drives them together. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by hildigunnur.
41. The war is over, but for the trio, life as heroes of the wizarding world is a nightmare. Even Ron has gotten tired of the constant attention and harrassment. The three of them have gone into hiding, but the isolation is doing funny things to their friendship. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by tattooedsiren Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by earthquakedream.
42. When the War ends, the trio returns home. Harry is expecting to re-unite with Ginny, only he finds she's already with someone else. Ron and Hermione's attempts at comfort lead to something else. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by freckles42. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by bksncleverness.
43. Established relationship. Harry, Ron and Hermione are all in the Auror's Training program. Problem is, all three of them are sick of hunting dark wizards. Harry wants to be a teacher, Ron wants to open a sweet shop in Diagon Alley, and Hermione has a job offer to go to work for Weasley's Wizarding Weezes as a spell designer, but none of them realize the others want to quit the program, and don't want to leave their lovers behind. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by greek_prophet.
44. The trio are going on vacation, but all three of them want to go somewhere different. They begin negotiating, and bribing each other with sexual favors. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by simplyraine.
45. They're in a trio. Sort of. The boys just have to figure it out. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by abilgail89.
46. Hermione becomes ill, and the boys have to take over. Everything.
47. Unbeknownest to the wizarding world, the Trio are lovers. A Weasley accidentally catches them together. What happens then? Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by corvidae9.
48. The trio are flatmates and all is well except their different habits are driving each other mental. If they don’t get it together they will go their separate ways. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by mereol.
49. A nasty charm by a dark wizard during the war left one of the trio sexually dysfunctional and secretive about his/her problem. The other two puzzle it out and decide to show the third that their love can conquer all.
50. The boys and Hermione have a falling-out and she leaves the relationship. A few months pass and they decide to woo her back. The complication? She's taken up with a former professor in their absence.
51. Harry, Ron, and Hermione start a family together. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by nypeach429. Claimed as ART for subwave TWO by northernsky_.
52. One of the Trio is killed by Death Eaters; how will the other two cope? Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by acquiescence_.
53. Trio Gone Wild at the Burrow It was an accident Honestly
54. One of the Trio is on their deathbed, and the other two reminisce about the life they all shared together. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by tarie.
55. After being together for many years, the Trio's relationship hits the skids. How do they attempt to fix things, and does it work?
56. HP/HOUSE MD: St Mungos is unwilling or unable to deal with the Muggle-related malady of a trio member. The remaining two take their sick loved one to hospital where they have heard a visiting American doctor on sabbatical, Gregory House M.D., is said to have near-to-magical diagnosis ability. There may be hope for their dying loved one – IF they can peak the interest of the grumpy, irascible and disinterested Doctor House. Claimed as FIC for subwave TWO by icegirl99
57. HP/BUFFY: (Post-Hogwarts) H/R/Hr and other former Order members/Aurors are asked to help rebuild the Watcher's Council in London. How do Buffy and friends react when they find out about the trio's alternative relationship? Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by jacyevans.
58. HP/NARNIA: H/R/H open a door in 12G and end up in Narnia. Claimed as FIC for subwave THREE by earthsong05
59. HP/STAR WARS EP I: A wormhole brings Padme's royal ship to Earth instead of Tatooine. The trio use magic to get them back home.
60. HP/THE X-FILES: The Horcrux hunt takes the trio to Washington DC where they are spotted doing magic by Mulder and Scully. CLAIMED AS FIC for subwave THREE by tarie.
61. HP/ANGEL: Post-War, Harry flees to the States and meets another dark-haired broody type with a savior complex. Ron and Hermione eventually track him down, but not without encountering a few demons, lawyers, and lounge singers.
62. HP/LOST: The Trio is captured during the war and thrown into a dungeon. Only it's not a dungeon. It's a hatch, and they're soon joined by a few gagged castaways - Jack, Sawyer, and Kate. They must work together to outwit The Others/The Death Eaters.
63. HP/FIREFLY: One of the Horcruxes somehow transports the trio to Serenity. They must somehow convince Mal not to toss them out the airlock, contribute to Crime to earn their passage, and find a way home. Claimed as FIC for subwave ONE by angel423.
64. HP/OFFICE UK: After the war, Harry and Ron long for a job that isn't dangerous. Hermione's cousin Gareth works for a paper merchant, Wernham Hogg, and arranges for the boys to come aboard.
65. HP/OFFICE US: Post-War, the Trio move to the States. Hermione begins working for a paper merchant named Dunder Mifflin at the corporate office. She gets relocated to Scranton to keep an eye on the branch down there. She's required to attend all social outings to get the low-down on the employees, and Harry and Ron keep her company.
66. HP/INDIANA JONES: The Trio acquires a Time Turner that takes them back to the 1940s, where they hope to trail Riddle and find the last Horcrux. Seems that our favourite archaeologist is also interested in the piece...
67. HP/CLUELESS: Daddy got transferred, so Cher is totally the new girl at Hogwarts. She helps the trio with fashion AND romance.
68. HP/GOOD OMENS: Aziraphale and Crowley observe the Horcrux Hunt and work a little magic on the Trio.
69. HP/BSG: Apollo's Arrow shows the way to Earth, and the crew of Galactica land smack dab in the middle of the UK...AND a Wizarding War. The cylons aren't far behind either...
70. Crossover with Diane Duane's Young Wizards series.